Brighton Pier is a vibrant and iconic landmark in the English coastal city of Brighton and Hove. Situated on the seafront, it stretches out into the English Channel, providing stunning views of the sea and the surrounding area. Constructed in the late 19th century, it was the first ever iron pier to be built in Britain, and has since become an iconic symbol of the city.
The pier is filled with a wide range of attractions and activities, from classic seaside amusements and carnival games, to more modern attractions such as a 4D cinema and a virtual reality experience. There are plenty of places to eat and drink too, with a number of traditional seaside cafes, as well as stylish bars and restaurants.
Brighton Pier is also a popular spot for fishing, and anglers can be seen lined up along the pier, hoping to catch a glimpse of some of the local marine life. There are also a number of boat trips available from the pier, which offer the chance to explore the coastline from a different perspective.
Brighton Pier is an integral part of the city, and is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. With its stunning views, array of attractions, and plenty of places to eat and drink, it’s no wonder why Brighton Pier is a must-see destination.
Brighton Pier open time
Brighton Pier is open daily from 10am until late. On Fridays and Saturdays, the pier is open until 10pm, and on Sundays the pier is open until 8pm. During peak season the pier opens at 9am and the hours of opening can be extended to 11pm. During the winter months, the pier is open from 10am until 6pm. The pier is open all year round, so there is always something to do, whatever the weather.
Types of Brighton Pier Rides
Brighton Pier is located on the south coast of England, and is a popular tourist destination. It has over 30 rides and attractions, including some of the most thrilling and exciting rides in the UK. Here are some of the types of rides available on Brighton Pier:
1. Thrill Rides – These rides are perfect for thrill-seekers, with some of the most daring and exhilarating rides in the country. The most popular thrill rides on Brighton Pier are the Twist, the Big Apple Coaster and the Crazy Mouse.
2. Family Rides – It also has plenty of family-friendly rides, perfect for children and adults alike. These include the Green Dragon Coaster, the Carousel, the Crazy River and the Dodgems.
3. Water Rides – For those looking for a wet and wild experience, Place offers a number of water rides. These include the Pirate Ship, the Splashdown Log Flume, the Super Bowl and the Rapids Ride.
4. Simulation Rides – Simulation rides offer a unique experience, with a combination of virtual reality and motion. The most popular simulation rides on Brighton Pier are the Star Blazer and the Virtual Surfer.
5. Kiddie Rides – Kiddie rides are perfect for the little ones, with a number of rides designed specifically for younger children. These include the Mini Himalaya, the Caterpillar Coaster, the Frog Hopper and the Mini Pirate Ship.
Brighton Pier is sure to have something for everyone, with rides ranging from mild to wild. Whether you’re looking for thrills or family fun, This place has it all!
Interest to read Kids playground in North London