Students who are interested in studying, working and immigrating to Canada are highly sought after at New Brunswick Community College, the famous NBCC College.
There has been a significant increase in Brazilian students at NBCC College in the last three years. Between 2017 and 2019, the number of study permits issued through this college increased by 500%.
In order to educate you about this institution and determine if NBCC is the right college for you, we prepared this post.
Discover the Province of New Brunswick
The Province of New Brunswick is on the rise primarily because of the lower cost of living and the opportunities for immigrants.
One of the smallest provinces in Canada, New Brunswick is located in eastern Canada and has a unique and affordable lifestyle.
A bilingual province, New Brunswick has both English and French as its official languages. This region has 750,000 inhabitants and is known for its welcoming lifestyle. Aside from being surrounded by beaches, rivers, and mountains, it is a very safe region that allows close contact with nature.
A highlight of the Province of New Brunswick is its investment in its own immigration programs, the Provincial Nominee Programs.
As a result, New Brunswick has its own programs to help attract new immigrants, which is a great opportunity for anyone interested in moving to Canada.
In Canada, NBCC is a Public College
A public and community college, New Brunswick Community College carries the name “Public and Community College”.
As a public college, NBCC serves the local community. Its study programs are designed with the job market in mind and tend to meet the regional demand for professionals.
Also see: College Consultancy in Canada
Through these courses, students gain real-world experience in a hands-on learning environment.
Over 150 programs are offered at the College’s six campuses in Moncton, Mira Michi, Fredericton, Saint John, St. Andrews, and Woodstock.
Based on statistics from NBCC College, 91% of graduates find jobs within one year of graduating, and 94% find jobs within New Brunswick.
NBCC College’s key benefits
- The following are some of the main advantages of studying at NBCC New Brunswick Community College:
- Within a year of graduation, 91% of graduates find employment.
- Students learn in the classroom and apply what they learn in the workplace before graduation through hands-on programs.
- While studying in New Brunswick, students have access to cheaper tuition, which is the program’s cost;
- There is a high quality of life and a low cost of living as compared to other provinces.
- By using state-of-the-art equipment and real-world experiences, NBCC College fosters student success.
- In addition to hiking and ocean views, New Brunswick also known as one of the friendliest and safest places to live in Canada.
- The main student can bring his/her spouse and children with visa dependents to Canada since it is a public college;
- In Canada, students and accompanying spouses allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during their studies.
- Students enrolled in its international students programs are eligible for the PGWP – Post Graduate Work Permit, which is a work permit after graduation.
- The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program and the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program are two immigration programs with more facilities for applicants.
How much does it cost to study at NBCC College
NBCC College has a tuition value of about CAD$10,000.00 per year. The college offers courses in the following areas:
- Administrative Professional
- Applied and Media Arts
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Electronics
- Engineering and Technology
- Hospitality and tourism
- Industrial and tourism
- Industrial and mechanical
- Information Technology
- Trades: Building and Construction
- Trades: Mobile Equipment Repair
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
NBCC College requires applicants to prove the following:
For diplomas and Bachelor’s degrees (postgraduate courses), you must have completed high school.
An advanced level of English must demonstrated Your profile for the Canadian visa should show that the course you are taking at the college connected to your professional and academic life in Brazil, and that you have adequate finances to travel.
Read More about Best Student Storage London